Sunday, April 29, 2012

Creepshow Fiets

Did you ever see Creepshow? And the short in it called "The Lonesome Death of Jordy Verrill" with Stephen King as the title character Jordy Verrill?

Well, see that movie once and that segment will stick with you.  Stephen King plays this hillbilly country bumpkin who sees a meteorite crash by his house.  He goes to check it out (as you would do), but then goes and takes that shit home, which you absolutely at all costs would NOT do (especially not after seeing this film).

To make a long story short, the meteorite starts to sprout this green moss that covers everything- the house, the yard, the porch- and Stephen King himself.  It is itchy and he can't get rid of it, until eventually he is covered nearly head to toe and can't move, so he shoots himself.

Boom.



Sorry for that spoiler (oops), but you should still watch it!  Here's a tiny glimpse of Stephen King playing the part of a country bumpkin....a role I don't think he had to stretch too far for, in my humblest of opinionated opinions. (And I know you agree with me.)


Getting to the point of this post, I saw this bike and of course immediately thought of that very same Creepshow segment, only in ORANGE.  Somewhere nearby Amsterdam, a meteorite slammed into the ground, and this fool of a lady picked that shit up, put it in her bike basket, and cycled that shit home.

OH NO SHE DIDN'T.

Oh yes.  Oh yes, she did.

I wanted to warn the bike owner NEVER TO TOUCH IT at all costs and especially NOT TO ADD WATER (because that makes it spread faster), but she wasn't around, so instead I took a photo with my camera and ran.


I wish her all the best, and will gladly lend her my shotgun if she needs it.

No comments:

Post a Comment